Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 45 - Home at last...

Not that I'm thrilled with that - I really like traveling in the motorhome and would be quite happy to just keep going down the road.  Anyway, arrived home around 4:30PM which was earlier than we thought.  I drove the coach a bit but still not comfortable with it. 

We unpacked the majority of our stuff in just a little over an hour....except for the food in the cabinet behind the TV which requires opening the left hand slide to get to it.  So, we took the coach to the storage lot and went over Mon morning to open the slide.  Not only did I take way too many clothes, I also took way too much food.  I'll know better next time.

So....all in all, we had the time of our lives and can't wait to plan the next venture.

Signing off for now.

No comments: