Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 42 - Friends Day

Houser
Had lunch with Houser today...an old friend from ASGA.  George couldn't join us as he had to go into corporate headquarters.  We reminised about old times and caught up with each others lives.  Son Jason is doing well...Katie has been teaching school while Jason plays "Mr Mom" and teneds to his recently formed meat business which is going well.  Jason happened to call during lunch so I got to say hello.  He showed me some recent pictures of Julian who is 13 now.  Also pictures from the Tim's Ford Cup which was held last weekend.  The last day of the tournament was called due to rain so they ended up with a tie and Atlanta will hold The Cup for another year.

Shopped a bit around North Point Mall before picking up George and going to the Mactec softball game.  It was good seeing the Mactec team again.  As vote for Gwen as most improved player!

Les and Pat

Left there and met Pat and Les for dinner at the Village Tavern.  It's always great to spent time with them.  Pat and I have known each other for 30 years, yes, that's 30 years this year!  We were "runnin' buddies" back in our single days.  I was there when she met Les, witnessed their wedding and the rest is history.  Don't worry, Pat, I'm not going to tell any stories.  She is my dearest friend and I miss her terribly, however, I am considering dis-owning her if she doesn't come to FL to visit me.

No comments: