Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 25 - The Dreaded Laundry Day

I spent so much time in the laundry room today that I didn't have any time left over to take pictures.  I'm thinking of writing a book about people I've met and situations that have occurred in laundry facilities - it's an absolute hoot I'm telling you.  Although the word "facility" would be quite a compliment for this one.  3 washers, 3 dryers and 3 wrickidy chairs...come on!  I had to help a lady out of one of those chairs!  I had 4 loads and met everyone in the park, knitted another wine cozy and am thinking of writing a book!  HELP ME!

George, my devoted husband, saved me, however and took me to lunch at the local micro-brewery.  I had a pale ale and the best fish taco's e-v-e-r.  George had a dark beer and a burger.  Moab is a really cute little town and we saw it all in 30 minutes or less.  Stopped at the Visitors Center to get some tourist info then the local grocery story for "a few things".  Then...back to the dreaded laundry room.  A book is coming - I promise you.


Koi Pond


PS:  Decided to add a footnote to this post and reveal a few pictures of where we are staying.  Portal RV Resort has RV sites that you can purchase and/or build a Casita on.  The owner/architect of the park took us through 2 Casitas that are under construction and they are gorgeous, all custom built and to die for.  The park itself is beautifully landscaped with a koi pond in the middle....here are a few pictures.



Koi Pond

Koi Pond

 

No comments: