Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 43 - Lazy Day

OK everybody needs a lazy day every once in a while so today was mine.  I slept late then did a wash load, fixed lunch, then took a nap.  What a day!  We were supposed to have dinner with my nephew, David and wife Cornelia but they were not able to get away from work so we will see them on the next trip.

Ladies, you should all be proud of me.....it occured to me today that I have been on a 6-week trip with the same purse!  It's my favorite Coldwater Creek purse I bought last fall and just seems to go with everything.  I can't say the same about shoes, however (don't ask). 

I have learned something about packing for a long trip though.  Pack what you think you need, then cut that in half.  There are clothes I brought and never wore, oh well.  I was also happy to learn that the coach provides plenty of closet and drawer space.  Overall, it's been great traveling in this coach.  If I could change anything, it would be (1) add a washer/dryer (2) get a larger fridge with more freezer space.

We ended up grilling the sausages that Houser gave us yesterday.  Mine was perfect but George got the chorizo and it was a bit too hot for his taste.  Watching the Braves but I'm falling asleep....

No comments: