Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 36 - Rainy Days and Fridays

It stormed well into the night so we opened the shades in the bedroom and watched the lightning show until eyes were drooping.  Finally got to sleep albeit periodically awakened by thunder.  It was still a bit stormy this morning so, rather than risk a bad travel day, we're staying over another night, giving the storms a chance to get ahead of us.  Also, George was very busy today so, you guessed it, I've been knitting and cooking all day long. 




I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast; grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch and have beef strogonoff in the crock pot for dinner.  Can you spell D I E T?  This is a word I'm going to have to get familiar with very soon....

After dinner, George drove me to Michael's to re-stock my yarn supply.

No comments: