Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 39 - Home Sweet Home (Chattanooga, that is)

Beautiful TN River

I always get a tingly good, smiley face feeling when I cross the TN line and see the familiar sites of my hometown of Chattanooga and it was no different this time as we approached from I-24 East. As we curved around Moccasin Bend, I could see Lookout Mtn to the right and Signal Mtn to the left - both where I have family members.  I love seeing the mountains, the TN river, the greenery and all the beauty of the city.  It's good to be home...

MS River Flooding
 
There's a road there somewhere
Prior to arriving in Chattanooga, however, we took these photos of the mighty MS River flooding in the Memphis area.  Amazing how far the river is still over its banks.








MS River Flooding
 

MS River Flooding





 








Misy kissing Abigail!


On a lighter note, I caught a rare moment where Misty is cleaning Abigail's face....could it be love after all??


No comments: