Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 41 - Ahh.... Atlanta


Harvest Moon RV Park
We are in Atlanta and have a busy schedule this week but looking forward to seeing lots of friends.  Actually, we are in Harvest Moon RV Park in Adairsville, which is the closest RV park to North Atlanta.  George worked today...I knitted and did a little laundry which is gratis here -can you believe?  This laundromat gets a 10 in my book. 


 
Task Cloths


I bought this "Task Cloth" at Bryce Canyon, UT...it's made of soft organic cotton and can be used to clean, dust, wash dishes, or whatever.  It caught my eye as it was hand-knitted.  There was a basket full of them, all sorts of beautiful varigated colors, each rolled up and tied with a ribbon and I just couldn't resist.  Actually, the one I bought has become my "pattern" for making some of my own so, they are pictured to the left.  I have become an absolute knitting fool!

No comments: