Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 28: Visiting with Family...

My sister fixed a fabulous brunch for us today....Belgian Waffles with assorted fruit toppings such as blackberries, strawberries and bananas with warm maple syrup, plus a side of pan seared chunks of ham; orange juice and coffee.  Yumm!
 
She also baked me a Apple Cream Cheese Bundt Cake with a Maple Glaze for my birthday....Yumm again!  She invited other family members over this afternoon to visit and have cake and ice cream.  It was a delightfully cool afternoon so we sat outside on her wonderful patio until the darn stink bugs ran us inside.  Where did these bugs come from?  I've never heard of them before.
 
Sisters !

Linda's Koi Pond
Anyway, didn't want the day to end and, besides, shouldn't I be waiting on her?  She is an amazingly strong big sister and I admire her even more today as she faces the biggest challenge of her life.

No comments: