Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 26: I-81 Travel Day.....

Fort Chiswell RVPark
 
Drove straight down I-81 from one end of Virginia to the other.  We are in Wytheville which is almost in Tennessee.  Not a lot of campgrounds in this area so we stopped here for the night.  Nice friendly little campground.  Decided to get a couple loads of laundry done while here as the next 5 or 6 days will be busy. 
 
The Laundry Room here gets an 8.  Nice, large, clean facility with an adjacent sitting room with a big L-shaped sofa.  No TV but a place to sit and wait on the laundry if you choose to do so.  There is a large, wide folding table and a rolling rack.  I'm in laundry heaven!  There are lots of picnic tables under roof just outside the laundry room, which is where I sat and played with the campground kittie.  He looks mean but he's a push-over.  I never met a cat I didn't like.
Mr. Chiswell


We may have missed the "love bugs" but we have encountered the "stink bugs".  Not real sure that is what they are but our next door neighbor is calling them stink bugs.  They are about the size of your little fingernail, square and a green iridescent color and, to me, look like what we used to call "June bugs".  Anyway, the little pests are everywhere!

Will be in Chattanooga tomorrow - WHOO HOO!
 
 

No comments: