Monday, May 20, 2013

Page 39: The dreaded laundry day...

Isa in the Dirty Clothes Basket

Kittens in Laundry Basket
With no help from the kittens, I finally got the laundry sorted.  Little stinkers were in rare form all day getting into trouble every time I looked around.  The laundry room was very small plus they have front loaders which made it even smaller.  Every time you opened a washer door, you had backed yourself in a corner!  The soap dispensers needed washing and there were shreds of Kleenex all over the floor.  Two people could not work in here together so, after George dropped off the laundry basket, he hi-tailed it back to the motorhome.  I'm giving them a 4 on their Laundry Room plus I'm in a bad mood already.
 
In between trips to the laundry room, I cleaned the motorhome plus put some country style steaks in the crock pot for dinner.  We've been eating out too much so I decided to fix a nice home-cooked meal of country style steak, mashed potatoes and green beans...yum!  I'm thinking that if I'm going to have to work this hard, I might as well be home!
 
When George got off work, we ran a few errands in an effort to fix some issues in the motorhome.  He installed a new on/off switch on the hand-held shower since, for some reason, it stopped working.  He also had to fix a cabinet door in the water closet that keeps coming un-hinged.  Two chores down, two to go.
 
Kept somewhat glued to TV today due to the tornados in Moore, OK.  In fact, George changed our route home because of the tornados.  Not taking any chances so we're by-passing Oklahoma. Not a very excitng day but got lots of stuff done. 

No comments: