Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 31: Yet another Travel Day...

We were so exhausted from our Yosemite tour that we turned in at 9:30 last night and I slept almost 11 hours!  Hey - I'm feeling great today so don't give me a hard time! Another beautiful day to travel...did I mention that we have had 31 beautiful days of travel so far?  OK then I won't mention it as not to jinx us. 
 
We are headed north through the middle of CA....bumpiest roads ever and, low and behold, there was a fruit stand on the side of the road and a lot of room for a motorhome so we pulled in and bought some cherries....oh they look soooo good! 
 
We're starting to see wine vineyards so we must be getting close to Napa Valley.  We actually drove through Napa and are staying at a campground (and I use the term loosely) in Calistoga.  It is actually a fairground with hook-ups - no TV.  In fact, let's see, this is DAY 4 of NO TV. Glad we brought some DVD's with us plus we bought a DVD at Yosemite.  I have no idea what is going on outside my little travel blog world!
 
Finished, well almost finished, my newest purse.  Just need to do the strap...isn't it cute?

TOTAL MILES DRIVEN:  3.459
 


 

No comments: