Friday, April 24, 2015

Eat, Shop and Eat some more...

I can't believe it's our last day here in The Keys...man has the week flown by.  We heard about this great breakfast/lunch place down the road called The Stuffed Pig so, why not try it for breakfast, we said.  It reminded me of Daryl's Diner...small, inexpensive, good food; except The Stuffed Pig had a lovely outdoor garden to enjoy.
 
After breakfast, Janice and I headed back up to Islamorada to get in some last minute shopping while the guys rested.  Went to Island Silver and Spice, Latitude 25 Clothing Company, Zero Dress Code, Wild Lilly's and the Discount Sandal shop.  All in all, we loved the Island Silver and Spice shop where I bought Miss Coraline a bathing suit.  It's really small, trust me....tee hee, ain't it cute!
 
 
 
When we got back to the campground, the pool was completely full so I laid down to take a nap.  Had just gotten off to sleep when George awakened me and Mark was on the phone.  The baby weighs 7.6 lbs and has only been fussy one time....she purportedly makes Donald Duck sounds. This I gotta hear.  They came home today and all is well in the NJ Bell household.

At 6:00, we were off to dinner at Sunset Grill at the 7-Mile Bridge.  Great ambiance in a tiki-hut like atmosphere with a great view of the sunset and good food.  Shared a Key Lime Pie but the one at Marker 88 was THE best.




The laptop is still missing but I found a sponge under the coffee table.

No comments: