Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 19: Las Cruces, NM

Church at Old Mesilla


Had to make a Walmart run this morning....all of us needed something.

After that, George, Pat and I went over to Old Mesilla Village which was just a short drive from Hacienda RV Resort where we are staying.  Really nice park but crappy wifi - which is why I was so late in posting yesterday's activities. 

Hacienda RV Resort
 
 


Anyway, lots of shops but pretty much same old Mexican folk art, blankets, trinkets and pottery.  However, I did buy a pair of pretty silver earrings, a bracelet and a wine stopper.  Just a few little mementos.  We stopped for a bite of lunch at Josephina's then off to Hobby Lobby for some yarn for my next cowl.



 
 
Tom picked the restaurant for tonight - Andele!  Authentic Mexican of course - Tom's favorite.  It was very good but, as usual, I ate too much chips and salsa http://www.andelerestaurant.com

No comments: