Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Cottage Cafe

Today (Tuesday) our Mah Jongg group is gathering at The Cottage  Café where Peggy has arranged for us to have a private room to play Mah Jongg then have lunch then play more Mah Jongg.  Since this is our last week here, it will be a fitting place to say my "good-bye's" for now.  I will truly miss these wonderful ladies who have sincerely welcomed me into their group.  Safe travels, friends, and see you next year!

We stopped Mah Jongg at 3:30 so I went downtown to bum around while waiting for my hair appointment.  The downtown area is very unique with block after block of wonderful shops and restaurants.  I chose Missy at Allure Salon after reading her bio on their website.  She has extensive training with Aveda and Vidal Sassoon and she did an amazing job on my hair.  Wish I could take her home to Florida with me.  I will definitely see you next year Missy!

No comments: