Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 9 - Gotta have a shopping day!

Knitting Sisters
When we have a little extra time, I love to visit local knitting shops and my wonderful husband was happy to accomodate me, so, this time, I visited Knitting Sisters here in Williamsburg.  It's a wonderful little shop with lots of beautiful yarn and great ideas for new projects.  I didn't buy anything but am anxious to complete my loop scarf orders (4 down and 3 to go) and get back to working on my wrap; otherwise, it will be Spring before it's finished and I won't need it then!






There is a Premium Outlet Mall nearby so we had lunch and did a little Christmas shopping.  The weather was very pleasant again today but a front is supposed to hit here in the night or early morning hours so, if that happens, we will probably pull out tomorrow and start our journey home.

No comments: